Wednesday, November 10, 2010

With Insomniacs In Mind!

It is my new goal to auto-post my new blog posts to come on at 3 a.m.  This is my GOAL at least! 

It feels really good to go to bed knowing the next day's post is done and will go online automatically and I don't have to worry about what the morning will be like and if I can squeeze in a posting (even of a pre-prepared piece). I also have the most readers first thing in the morning so, of course, I want to kiss up to all of you/them too! 

Also, know that you don't have to wait for me to make an announcement on Facebook (which I do when I get up and around or to the office but can't do in advance) -- the day's post will be here waiting for you whether I'm up and running or not! 

On the other hand, if you tune in later in the day, it will hopefully be AFTER I've gone back and fixed all the formatting gremlins that have popped up and corrected all the typos that I am apparently completely BLIND to before I hit the "publish" button!  I also sometimes add more photos to a post later in the day so maybe you should just come by twice a day!

It also makes me feel good to give insomniacs something new to read at 3 a.m. because, as I well know, by that wee hour, all the good stuff has been read and all the tv programming has succumbed to infomercials!

SO!  Keep this in mind the next time you have too much caffeine at bedtime and there's no one on Facebook to talk to in the middle of the night!  I'm here for you!  Which is the very least that I can do while I sleep!

Enjoy!

Read on for today's "real" post (the one about free stuff)!

No comments:

Post a Comment